Monday, October 1, 2018

Week 35: I hit my 8 month mark this week!

Hello everyone!

I've got quite the surprise for you this week...I am low on time! Haha jk nothing new at all. Anyway, not a whole lot of typical missionary work happened this week because our only investigator was sick and somehow between the service and who knows what else, we weren't able to do a whole lot of contacting either.

Service was really cool because I picked beans for hours in the freezing cold! It was lots of fun and we were fed well for our efforts. I also got to witness a cat eat a mouse. It was way anticlimactic and faster than I ever imagined it would be.

We didn't have time to go shopping on Pday because of our band practice- which, by the way our huge music festival got rescheduled to a Sunday because of the rain here and therefore servants of the Lord couldn't participate, bummer- so we had no food all week basically. The elders literally came in clutch and brought lunch to the church for us yesterday. We also had wafers for two meals this week which is really funny because Sister Soucie is on a no sugar diet. They were absolutely delicious though.

I'm hoping the work picks up or I at least figure out how to pick it up. #IknownothingandI'mliterallyoneoftheoldestsistersinthemission. Life is fun. It's getting really cold all of a sudden- so cold I voluntarily put tights on. The bishop told us it's going to be the coldest winter yet! I hope he's joking because these two Arizona girls are going to freeze our booties off! It's gonna be a ton of fun- especially since Ukrainians literally disappear when it becomes slightly colder!

I hope you all have amazing weeks and I can't wait to talk to you all next week!

Love,
Sister Vehar
1. Two former investigators who will be baptized!
2. Check those clouds!


No comments:

Post a Comment