Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 36: What even is time??

Hello everyone and happy Monday!
    короче, this week has been insane and I have felt like I haven't had time to do anything whatsoever- which is really ironic because in zone conference this week President Kumferman focused on time management and told us the 5 myths about time and the most emphasized one was "We cannot have or not have time". Regardless of what I learned, I still had no time this week.
Zone Conference was bomb, except for the fact that we had to prepare for 15 minutes of it as well as a role play #sistertrainingleaders. We'll have our first exchange for the transfer this week so we'll see how that goes.
    With zone conference comes interviews which was just so great especially since we didn't have any last transfer. As STLs we also went to MLC which I thought I was going to hate because it's just another long meeting, literally I loved it so much because I swear any meeting I have with President is just so spiritually uplifting.
    Yesterday, one of our potential investigators just randomly showed up to church after not answering our calls, and agreed to have lessons and we're just really excited for this work to pick up.
We had a musical concert on Saturday- your girl sang in it and it was tons of fun! I can't guarantee the quality because I haven't listened to worldly music in 8 months and we practiced literally once because sitting down six busy missionaries at one time is nearly impossible. But, it is over now and I have time to just relax and just start over and have a normal week. Hahaha if only, we can only hope.
    The highlight of my week was just sitting down and watching General Conference, where we get to hear from a living prophet every six months. It is a wonderful opportunity to learn how we can improve ourselves and apply the Lord's teachings in our lives. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that we still receive direction from the Lord in order to run His church exactly how He needs us to in order to prepare us for His coming. It is because God loves us that He continues to provide revelation to us through His prophets, and I cannot express how grateful I am to have a Heavenly Father who loves me. He loves each of you, and consequently sent His only begotten Son to suffer and die for us, so that we would never be alone and that we could have the opportunity to live with Him again. I've just been thinking about this a lot this week, especially with conference and I just can't get over how much our Savior loves us.
    I hope you all had the chance to watch conference and that you loved it- I certainly did! I love all of you and I hope you all had amazing weeks! Talk to you next week!
Sister Vehar
Our band!
The elders were pretty sick too.

No comments:

Post a Comment