Monday, October 22, 2018

Week 38: I Woke Up in Ukraine!

Happy Monday everyone!

We had a really packed week including two back to back exchanges, so Sister Soucie and I weren't companions for almost three days. It was pretty wild.
    The first exchange, I left to Pechersky (Center Kyiv) and Sister Soucie stayed in Kharkovsky. It was so much fun! I was with Sister Daines and we contacted a ton (witnessed a lady do a photo shoot for an hour with a leaf- I was unaware of how many angles there are) and ate lunch with their investigator. They also have a fry cart there- I was in HEAVEN!
    Our second exchange was BOMB in the sweet land of Cherkassy! There were so many TREES! I love FALL! The trees are so colorful here- I know this sounds so pathetic, Arizona girl- My favorite color is now gold! hahaha Basically, it's just gorgeous here! I love it. Cherkassy was just such a small town that reminded me of Stars Hollow (Gilmore Girls)- the people there were like family. I would definitely be so down to serve there.
    We are actually in a trio all of a sudden with Sister Thompson! She came in with Sister Moore and it is tons of fun! She will only be here for a week before she gets a companion and goes back to her area.
    The subject is from Sister Soucie when she woke up on the bus and saw all the beautiful nature. Haha love that girl!
    Oh also, I HIT HALFWAY TODAY! It's okay, we're just not going to talk about it! Anyway, I love all of you and hope you all are doing well! Have amazing weeks everyone!

Sister Vehar
 Sisters Vehar and Soucie
 Sisters Vehar and Slocombe

No comments:

Post a Comment