Monday, September 24, 2018

Week 34: Kharkivsky is BOMB

Happy Monday Y'all!

What's up my people?? Life is fun and great here in Kharkovsky with the new comp, Sister Soucie. There is lots of work to do here and it's one of the busiest areas so I am super pumped to be here.

Shortly, because I am out of time, not much happened this week with transfers and getting to know the area. Sister Moore and I did go to the Kyiv zoo (real legit!), and this week there will be a huge festival that missionaries get to be in a band for and perform pop songs so we've had some band seshes and this mission is really full of talent and I'm really jealous! I don't know if the videos will attach, we'll see!

I'm so excited for some new scenery and a great fresh start and the people here are great! Talk to you more next week!

Sister Vehar




No comments:

Post a Comment