Monday, July 16, 2018

Week 24: Eventful and Uneventful? The Unending Paradox


Hello everyone! I hope you all had good weeks because mine was great!
Alright everyone we're doing bullet points again!

- We bought vyshyvankas last week! I'd include a picture, but they're all too embarrassing. Anyway, the lady we bought it from is interested in the Gospel! So we will visit her again with the Book of Mormon.

-We got a new investigator this week-her name is Olya! Sister Sutton and I just couldn't seem to meet with her, but it finally worked out! I'll have to tell more about her next week.

-We got Shawarma twice this week because Sister Smith-Driggs loves it and it's not in Estonia.

- Our blind and deaf babushka we go to every week still doesn't know we're a trio so that's fun! She also enjoys making animal noises out of nowhere so that caught a few of us off guard.

I'm sorry this week wasn't more eventful and I haven't had much time to email these past couple of weeks! Have amazing weeks!

Sister Vehar



No comments:

Post a Comment