Monday, July 9, 2018

Week 23: A Long Hard Week of Training

Hello everyone! Time is short and so will be this email.

-We are in a trio for the time being with Sister Smith-Driggs from my MTC district! She is having visa problems in Estonia and we are hoping they will be fixed by next week.

-I have introduced my trainee to shwarma this week! It is divine! We were also fed berry vareniki!!

-People must have a hobby of cancelling on missionaries because we had like absolutely no lessons. Lots of contacting!!! I'm definitely working on my weaknesses which are basically all related to contacting. I actually contacted a lady we contacted last transfer- Tanya the hip babushka!

Sorry it was a really boring week and I have like 2 minutes to write this. BTW CONGRATS TO MY COUSIN SIERRA FOR GETTING ENGAGED THIS WEEK!!! I love you!!

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Sister Vehar

 Shwarma-SO GOOD!

 Berry Varaniki

Sisters Smith-Driggs, Vehar and Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment