Monday, December 3, 2018

Week 44: 10 MONTHS EERYBODY

Hello everybody!

Well, let me just tell you, this week was one for the books!

Once upon a time, Sister Soucie and I went to do service in the village for a member, who fed us lots of potatoes and Borscht. Later that night we didn't feel too good, but as Sister Training Leaders we had to start an exchange. So we did. And I got really sick in the middle of the night. So I took my first sick day on exchange. Anyway, so did Sister Soucie and we were sick for the rest of the week. We kinda got cabin fever so it was rough, but no worries because we are better now!I hit 10 months on the mission. Sadly, that is all that happened.

Love you all! Till next week!
Sister Vehar

We got fish massages with the elders, finally decorated for Christmas, and tried to sing a song for an hour! So much to do when sick!
Sister Christie Arnell went to Ukraine and took some American goodies to Sisters Vehar and Soucie (beef jerkey, Swedish Fish and dry shampoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment