Monday, December 31, 2018

Week 48: I got pooped on by a chinchilla

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
    Well, I think this has been the best week of my life. Maybe an exaggeration, but oh well. I am just so happy for Christmas and the New Year. HAPPY 2019 EVERYONE!
    Yeah, my investigator's chinchilla pooped on me, but it made the lesson better cause we could get right on with it and get home in time. Success. I got to see lots of people I love this week- recent converts, old companions, and of course I called my family and got to talked to my favorite people on this planet! I could go on forever about how much I loved my phone call and how I love my family and everyone I talked to but I already have to leave. This has just been my favorite time of my life. Everyone- go on missions! They are the best.
    I have been thinking a lot about how blessed I am to already know about the truthfulness of the Gospel because so many people aren't that lucky. EVERYONE, IT IS TRUE! I just want you all to remember that. I love you all and wish you the best 2019!
Sorry it was so short,
Sister Vehar

No comments:

Post a Comment