Monday, November 26, 2018

Week 43: The Slippity Slip

So little time and lots to say!
    We had zone conference this week about the Christlike attributes and I am so excited to apply what I learned into the missionary work and the rest of my life. I'm convinced that the stuff we work on and develop during the mission is not meant only for the mission. Basically, we as disciples of Christ, should be recognizable as disciples of Christ. This is something we all know, but I think we forget when we get caught up in the day to day life. We as missionaries even forget- which is ironic when we forget because we are so busy doing His work.
    We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with our whole zone and Kyiv west zone too! It was DELICIOUS.
    We also had exchanges with the Cherkassy sisters which was a blast! It is so cold and it snowed again today! I think the highlight of my week was last night after a sleet attack from on high as we were walking home and I almost slipped like 6 times from the church to our bus stop. The best part was that literally EVERYONE on the streets was slipping on the ice everywhere you looked, and many actually did fall and we were key witnesses to these hilarious and tragic accidents. It was weird to me that we were the only ones cracking up about it.
That’s it for me though. LOVE YOU ALL!
Sister Vehar


No comments:

Post a Comment