Monday, November 12, 2018

Week 41: I'M FREEZING

Happy Monday everyone!!

This little Arizona girl is freezing her tail off and just crying that this is FALL and winter has hardly even come yet. Don't worry, I have a coat, boots, and the Holy Spirit to warm me this winter hahaha I'm going to die.

Not much happened this week- I apologize in advance for the short email. We got a new investigator, Sasha! This guy is our neighbor and I'm sure he is so concerned that two young American girls are living in Ukraine on their own. He told us he is officially our security and if anything goes wrong we need to call him ASAP. He's hilarious. We contacted him on the street two months ago, so this will be an awesome teaching experience.

We also had interviews with President this week which is always good.

We went to the mall today too and that was lots of fun.

Love you all! I wasn't kidding when I said short!

Have great weeks!
Sister Vehar

No comments:

Post a Comment