Monday, January 28, 2019

Week 52: A small email

Happy Monday Everyone!

    This week has been so amazing! Sister Thompson is absolutely wonderful and we are getting along just fine and getting lots of work done at the same time.
WE HAVE CONTACTED A TON THIS WEEK AND I LOVE IT!
    Honestly, it has only been a couple of days, but I feel like this companionship is truly inspired. I think it is just what I needed. I feel like my eyes have been opened regarding how to more effectively talk to people and open them up to us and the Gospel, whether or not they are pravelslavny or atheist. I have already learned so much and I just know I will learn so much more from Sister Thompson.
    We stopped by Svetlana this week unannounced and we got to talk to her about her expectations for baptism. She still doesn't quite understand, but she is now reading the Book of Mormon, sincerely, and I believe that it will be so much easier to help her understand if she is reading now. We are so excited for her!
    I don't have anymore time or pictures, but I love you all! Have great weeks!
Sister Vehar

No comments:

Post a Comment