Monday, February 11, 2019

Week 54: 3 weeks of catching up!

Happy Monday everyone!
    These three weeks have been absolutely wild! We have literally been running everywhere for the past week that today we literally just relaxed for the first time in forever.
    We have talked to so many people in these three weeks and I have just realized how much I love these people and this work and how much better life is with the gospel. We have had lots of success with finding people to teach, so now it's time to get down and teach them how their lives can improve. I've also noticed how present Satan is in the Lord's work because he does not want it to progress. As we have worked harder and harder, till we think we can't work any possibly harder and then work harder than that, seeing more success, the adversary has just put more people in our path to disrupt His work. But, we don't let him! Let's just say we have gotten very bold in our contacting and straight up telling people they are wasting our time and telling them to call us when they are ready to listen. Life is a party here. I am literally always laughing with Sister Thompson. I have literally never felt more joy in my life than in the service of our Lord. Everyone go and serve someone this week and I promise you will feel so happy!!

Love you all! Have amazing weeks!
Sister Vehar

No comments:

Post a Comment