Monday, January 21, 2019

Week 51: I learned how to play tic tac toe in a metro

HELLO EVERYONE
HAPPY MONDAY!

    Alright, I wish I had as much to update you on as last week, but we'll see. I'm having a hard time remembering what we even did this week.
    We started the week off with interviews with President and it was awesome! I always learn so much whenever I talk to him. We played a game of Five Crowns and I whooped everyone's butts at it for the second time at interviews. That's what they get for playing with a pro. hahaha
    We had our exchange with the Pechersky Sisters (Sister Moore and Sister King), literally some of my favorite sisters ever- haha. I swear that's how I feel about all the sisters in my zone- I love being an STL! It just got nostalgic though cause I was with Sister King and we were reminiscing about Sister Sutton, all the good times on the mission together, etc. since she goes home in a transfer and apparently my flight home has already been booked and I haven't even hit my year mark yet???? Anyway, highlights- I burnt my tongue on fresh hot tea, I dropped a tomato in my shoe (basically we decided that we never got to be companions because we would have fallen apart together), an old guy on the metro contacted us to play Tic Tac Toe with him and he explained to us every strategy possible- I might actually win that game now haha, we were all screaming together in the sisters’ apartment about who knows what, and their crazy downstairs neighbor came and kicked their door in- yeah we were freaking scared out of our mind and we are trying to move their apartment because this is a regular occurrence. ALSO, we met Dasha, my new best friend! We're going to a play together tomorrow and we are so excited! She is so cute and normal! And she might be interested in the Gospel! We are excited for her.
    Also we have some sad news- SISTER SOUCIE IS LEAVING ME FOR ZHYTOMER! My new companion will be Sister Thompson, who was in a trio with me and Sister Soucie already! Sister Soucie and I are really sad to say goodbye to each other, but we are so excited for what the next transfer brings us! Man I am so happy to be here in Ukraine at this time! I have a feeling that a lot is about to happen! I love you all and I hope you all have amazing weeks!

Sister Vehar

No comments:

Post a Comment