Monday, June 25, 2018

WEEK 21: I finished training and I'M TRAINING?!?!?!?!?!

Hello everyone!

Yeah you read that right! Yours truly is training a greenie straight from the MTC! Ahhhhhhh! I don't know a thing about her yet since they don't tell us until tomorrow, but I will let you know how that goes.

How is it, you ask, that I was able to inherit a greenie? Well, it is because my trainer, Sister Sutton, is leaving home today. I already miss her. She was literally the best. I make it sound like she's dying, but really her 18 months are just up. She has been such a good influence for me and I will miss her so much.

We definitely had a packed week for her and fit in some experiences last minute before she went home including, but not limited to:
-Getting her foot stuck in the mud
-getting lemon coke-the new love of my life (other than Jesus and missionary work)
-sweater weather in June? I'll just briefly testify that I know God knows me because He knew I couldn't handle the heat any longer! Every time it gets too hot for too long- boom- breezy day and happy Sister Vehar
-getting a makeover from 11 and 12 year-old Ukrainians and looking like 80's/Barbies

Sorry for the short email but it was a really good week and I'm looking forward to how this next week goes. Hopefully it will be good and full of miracles!

Have a great week everyone!
Sister Vehar


Our makeover- and our best comp photo somehow?

Our dirt hill and Sister Sutton's muddy foot

SASHA


No comments:

Post a Comment