Monday, July 15, 2019

Week 75

Happy last (past) Monday everybody!
Yep I'm catching you up on last week We're just gonna run you through some highlights.
-We made smores with a member and contacted with her- we met a man who now won't stop calling us and I pray doesn't come to English practice
-I contacted two drunk guys who were hilarious because one was hitting on me and the other was just such a homie and roasting his friend for doing so. At least Sergei understood that I'm here to talk to people about God.
-We went up to Kyiv for zone conference. I saw Sisters Pixton and Soucie, even though neither of them are in my zone! And zone conference was bomb. We got smartphones and I had to give my departing testimony. THAT made it real that I'm going home soon.
-MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHT- So one of our investigators from English practice, who we've only met with once and didn't understand she was an investigator, came up to us this week and said, "I want to be a Mormon, what do I have to do?" Literally almost cried. She also asked what she would need to do if she changed her mind so we'll work with her. She's only 14 though so she'll understand better after we meet.
-We met with a slightly crazy less active and she had four puppies! It was hard to pay attention honestly with that and the fact that we were outside and a spider started making a web on my skirt halfway through the lesson. They're just lucky I didn't run screaming out of that place.
I can't think of anything else, but I love you all!

All the missionaries going home from our zone. I thought it'd be funny to put my arm on the podium and make it look like my arm was around the elder (stupid missionary humor), but in the end I just look fat, so I guess joke's on me

No comments:

Post a Comment