Monday, April 1, 2019

Week 61: Копец

Hello everyone! Lots happened this week and I don't have time to write about it! What's new! At least I'm writing this week!

We got a new investigator, Margo, this week and literally so golden. Like this woman is the most prepared and ready to change person I've ever met. She was so excited to get the Book of Mormon and see how it could strengthen her new family, her husband and baby. She even said that she doesn't fear change and is willing to do anything to raise her family well- welcome to the Gospel my friend!
 
 We were on exchange and a pigeon pooped in my companion's shoe. (Sorry Sister Maisey!)
    
So I got really sick this week, but we have so many investigators right now that we can't meet with everyone each week and so we never stayed home because we literally could not afford to give up a minute. And so I was literally trashed and still have a cold. But, we have always seen miracles when we sacrifice here. We met some of the best people when I still went out and did the work. And every time we talked to someone, I didn't feel my headache. It came back as soon as we stopped talking to them. MIRACLES. I'm not saying on the mission never stay home, but we saw some awesome blessings!

I don't really have much else to update on, but I know that our Heavenly Father loves each of you and is willing to help you with each of your problems, big or small. We just have to be ready and willing to ask for His help with the intent to ACT to do something with the answer we receive.

I love you all! Find ways to be missionaries!
Sister Vehar

No comments:

Post a Comment