Monday, March 11, 2019

Week 58:

Alrighty everyone, I'm going to make this quick cause for once I actually have time, but I still haven't talked to my family-so here we go!
   Another CRAZY week!! We started off by our investigator, Kristina, agreeing to baptism!!! Heck yeah! So it all went downhill from there. Tuesday, our lights got shut off so we were living in the dark for three days and Sister Thompson also got incredibly sick, so double whammy. She pushed through though, major trooper, and we didn't stay home until Friday, International Women's Day- yes it is a huge holiday here. It was so bad we had to call the elders over to give her a blessing, which turned out to be a blessing because one of our elders picked the lock to our fuse box and the other is an electrician, so they were able to give us light too. Yeah, we are a little confused about how he learned how to pick a lock, but we are grateful nonetheless.
    I can't think of anything else that was significant to share from this week...
We went to these Orthodox church, dead priest grave caves, and I am just so glad that I have the Gospel in my life. There is so much happiness in the Gospel.
I actually took some pictures this week!
1. knocked over the lamp in the dark
2. I look at the bread and it molds here- 5 days old


No comments:

Post a Comment