Monday, March 4, 2019

Week 57: The weirdest miracle from God I've ever seen

Hey everyone!
    This week was pretty crazy. We got transfers this week and... I'M STAYING IN KHARKIVSKY with Sister Thompson!!!!! I'm so excited!
    We were out of our area 3 days this week so that was fun! We still got lots of missionary work done and got a couple of new investigators to go with it. Our investigator we are most excited about is Kristina- she's 24 and we have already met with her twice and we're meeting again tonight. She has been so prepared. She said she prayed to know that the Book of Mormon was true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet and she said she believes it! I'm just really praying that that's true and that she didn't just say that cause she feels that that was the right answer- It's almost too good to be true!
Matfe, the miracle investigator, came to church! He met the elders and is excited to meet with them! We also had a Potential come to church named Nadia. She is so awesome- she'll probably become an investigator this week, if not next week. The work is picking up here in Kharkivsky! I am so glad to be staying in Kharkivsky for at least another 6 weeks!
    Alright, the story you've all been waiting for! Well first off, we went to the embassy so I could get a new passport since I lost mine a transfer ago, but it's all good now! Your girl is legal! Okay, but the story! This actually answers Uncle Rob's (shout out) question about the weirdest thing that has happened to me on my mission. So, we are contacting this man and in the middle of our conversation another man runs up and asks for a light- not weird, actually very common- but after we all say we don't have a lighter, he looks at our pen (for our survey) and then looks at us, pulls out a pen and throws it at us, and then runs away. We were very confused, but after our contact, our pen stopped working. I testify that the Lord knows each of our needs and He wants to help us. Heck, the Lord threw down a pen from Heaven, He can help you with your bigger problems.
    I love you all so much! Talk to you all next week!
Sister Vehar

No comments:

Post a Comment